Monday 16 January 2012

Soul challenge

I've decided to go ahead and participate in some online challenges. I just discovered "Artists in Blogland", a place where artistic bloggers meet. They have a monthly challenge and interviews with bloggers, which I think makes very interesting reading.

The challenge for this month is "soul". I was making another lyrics-girl and while I was looking through my lyrics to find a quote that fitted, I thought I could use this as an entry for the challenge. No idea whether this is what they mean, but hey, I can try, right? It was fun to do anyway.

lyrics from James Blunt, markers and pan pastels

10 comments:

  1. Love it. Her soulful eyes speak. Nice job.Have a soulful day.:) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely rendering - true soul at work. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! that is lovely and perfect for the topic soul.
    visiting from http://hellopalz.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is just beautiful and soulful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denthe -- Hi, Her seems vunerable. So very expressive. Love the full lips. You can definitely see her soul; showing of several emotions is good. Blessings Terri www.morningdewdrops.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. full of emotions !very fragile!beautiful !
    ~visiting from artistsinblogland~

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, thanks for all the nice comments! I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is beautifully rendered, her eyes speak volumes.
    Best,
    Jenn from www.justaddwatersilly.com, hopping from AIB
    (newest follower)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous eyes, and I LOVE the starkness of the black and white against that soft background; beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !