Sunday 29 January 2012

A quickie

Wow, this challenge of posting something every day is harder than I thought. The days fly by and even though I think I may say I'm a regular poster, posting every single day is something else entirely. But I'm gonna try it anyway!

This is a sketch that I started today, but I'm not sure whether it's finished. Usually I start something and then the next morning I look at it with fresh eyes, see things I don't like and start playing with it again. No time for that now, since I have to post something ;-)

So here she is, not quite ready, but it's bedtime here, so it'll have to do:

4 comments:

  1. Very nicely done, I have tried different "one a day challenges" myself and found them always difficult to keep up with especially one that require a fair amount of time and dedication. I had some success with daily photos and writing but found doing one art piece a day even if it was a simple doodle took to much effort on days that I had too much going on.
    Good luck with your challenge so far your efforts look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I know! I always take on more than I can handle. Somehow things always take up more time than I thought they would. And there are so many things I want to do. A day should have a few more hours ...

      Delete
  2. this is your sketch? you have serious skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Teddi for your comments. I appreciate it!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !