Friday 20 January 2012

Practicing

Made a lyrics-girl with watercolours this time. Fun and different to working with markers. And I have been practicing hands. It was way too long ago that I did it, and last night I was drawing, or better make that trying to draw, hands on a girl and I just couldn't do it. I must have erased it about 20 times.

So I went over to Audrey Kawasaki's site and started practicing. I love the hands she gives her girls, it's exactly the kind of hands I want to be able to draw. Filled a few pages with hands, until I almost fell asleep on my keyboard. I'll practice some more today.

Lyrics from Sarah McLachlan, marker and watercolours

one of my "hands-pages"

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! I love hearing your thoughts about my work. Because I am getting too many spammer comments, l have to use Captcha, sorry. Hope this is not a problem for you !